The zombie apocalypse is near. Some people even believe that it is already here. The question is, are you ready to fight the hundreds, if not millions of corpses who have all come back to life without awareness for one reason or another?
What is a zombie apocalypse
A zombie attack can break down and destroy society so every human being who treasures life on earth should read up on the best zombie survival guide. An outbreak may be confined in a small town in the beginning but can immediately engulf the whole world in just a few years or even months, leading to the apocalypse.
People are referring to the end of the world as something spiritual. Those in the know are aware that they have to start preparing their zombie survival kits because the end of the world will happen because of the rise of the zombies. It can start by a small infestation but can ultimately become an epidemic that can kill the whole world. The virus is powerful enough to infect government organizations and military installations creating a panic all over the world.
The movie Night of the Living Dead has become everyone's glaring clue about the possible invasion of the undead. Many films have followed suit and have given their own warnings to humanity.
Get your very own zombie survival gear
Now that you have heard of the impending attack by the ambulant corpses who are out to eat your brains and make you into another ambulant corpse, have you started to prepare your own zombie survival kits? If you have been reading the right zombie survival guide books, then you have probably realized that you need the following zombie survival gear to survive the apocalypse:
- A semi-auto assault rifle with ammunition and an extra 600 rounds of ammunition in case you need to kill more zombies
- Reloading your gun can be the extra time needed by the zombies to run you down so you better stock up on machetes or hatchets to survive the attack
- A sturdy backpack that can carry your food supply and zombie survival kits
- A sleeping bag that can keep you refreshed anywhere until your next battle with the undead
- Area map to keep you a step ahead of your enemies and also to familiarize you with bodies of water as well as roads and alternate roads.
- Compass to show you the right direction
- Radio to keep abreast of the news
- First Aid Health Kit
- Dehydrated food or MREs
- A good supply of potable water
Make a shortlist of the things you need to create your zombie survival kits and look for them online. The various online shops will provide you with the best selections of zombie kits and survival gears.
There is no doubt there is a zombie craze happening right now throughout the world.
For some it is a fascination and love for great horror. For others it's a conscious effort to prepare for the zombie apocalypse. Whatever the case may be for you - we've got you covered.